Monday, August 22, 2011

Cake, anyone?!?


I thought it would be easier to get rid of all these cakes. ;) One down, five to go. Comment if you're interested! 

Types of Cakes: 

Ice Cream Cake
Chocolate Zuchinni Cake (with chocolate glaze)
Gingerbread Cake (with vanilla glaze) 
Spice Cake (with vanilla glaze)
Pumpkin Molasses Cake (with lemon glaze/icing) 
Angel Food Cake (vanilla and chocolate glaze)


Another Thing: 
I'm really looking forward to my expedition in October. I'm going to be camping for two nights up in the mountains of somewhere. Myself and whoever comes with me will be hiking up waterfalls (the largest one in eastern US actually...). I want to know what you all think of backpacking. I'm doing my research, but I've heard mixed accounts of how fun it is. So, let me know in a comment! And tell me about what you want to hear about in my future posts. 

Ciao for now...

1 comment: